7/11/10

Don't Mess with the Boss, Hugo Boss

It’s that time of the year again. No, I don’t mean going to the beach and having fun with your friends, I mean Fashion week! This year’s 2011 Spring/Summer collections hit the runway in Berlin Germany. I haven’t had the pleasure to review all of the show just yet, but I did manage to watch the Hugo Boss Black collection. And did my eyes deceive me? No! He didn’t use just black and white. Boss managed to use colors this season, and I fell in love. The garments were roomy, and flowy. And best of all the models looked so comfortable. The best part of the show was there was an array of styles, from sassy, to stylish, to boyfriend. There were also a few men’s garments on the show. Here are my favorites:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I picked the eight above because they were the epitome of Hugo Boss, and they reminded me why exactly Boss was a huge label. He's original and he just has a way with fabric. I choose the two menswear because they were the two most believable to me. I would love to add both looks to my wardrobe.

And in other news, American Vogue finally got a twitter! Follow them at @americanvogue.

--Marcus

No comments: