7/26/10

Obsession of the Week: Dustin Genereux's Photography

I can't remember exactly how, but a few months ago I added Dustin Genereux's Facebook photography fan page, and viewed a few of his photos and thought, "Wow, that's amazing." And as the days past, he posted up more and more of his work and I started to really really like it. I've been obsessed ever since.

As many of you guys know, my specialty is fashion. Forecasting trends, styling, writing, Etc. But another passion of mine is photography. No, not because I own a really nice camera and photography is a hobby of mine, but because I have no bloody talent when it comes to using a camera or taking pictures. So naturally I admire people who can, especially when they do it well. And boring is one thing Dustin Genereux's photography is not. Take a look at some of his work, and you'll be just as obsessed with it as I am.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I picked these four photos because of the mystery, beauty, and artistic approach.

This guy has mad talent, so you should do yourself a favor by adding his Facebook fan page by clicking here, and by visiting his online portfolio here.

Dustin is that type of photographer that I really hope to see more of in the future. I won't be surprised when in the near future I pick up a magazine and see his work plastered within the pages. I can guarantee this is only the beginning for him.

--Marcus

3 comments:

Bee K. said...

wow :) he's good..

Zabrinah said...

Love Dustin Genereux! He's awesome.

As are you!


~Zabrinah

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love the concept of your blog :)

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com