7/14/10

Shoes, Oh Shoes Galore!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


How can one not be obsessed with shoes? They are um... A-MAZ-ING! I decided to post this blog because I found this picture and thought, "Oh my God! These shoes are amazing and I must share them everyone!" So I'm sharing them. Honestly though guys, shoes are quite the fashion statement. And there are so many types out there; Sneakers, flats, heels. And don't even get me started on how many types of heels there are. I am quite content with my fashion selection, because as a male I don't have the amazing selection women have, but seriously, the only thing I'm extremely jealous that women have are the shoes!

Those shoes are made by Roger Vivier, featured in the annual age issue of Vogue on shelves now. 

--Marcus

No comments: