8/4/10

Look of the Week: Chelsea Clinton in Vera Wang

I'm going to try something a little new. Every Monday I have this little feature I call my obsession of the week. I'm going to try this new feature called the look of the week. I'll most likely being posting it every Wednesday.

Anyway, as many of us have already heard Chelsae walked down the isle Saturday, July 31st in a stunning Vera Wang wedding gown. The dress itself stole the show, it was absolutely stunning. The gown was strapless with a full skirt that featured an elaborate beading. Here are some pictures, enjoy.




She was absolutely gorgeous, and the Vera Wang made me die.

In other news, did anyone happen to catch the season premier of The Rachel Zoe Project? It was very good, I can tell this season is going to be bananas. God I love Rachel.

--Marcus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PURE LOVE!
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

The only reason I'd get married is to wear a Vera Wang dress! :P

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

Wow Vera Wang is always lovely! Love that dress, look so pretty :)

@gabriellaudrey
http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/