8/9/10

Obsession of the Week: Wraps

My obsession of this week is a little different then what I normally obsess over. This week it's all about the layers. I know what you're thinking, "But it's August?" But the first commandment of fashion clearly states: One cannot prepare to early for the fall season. Every major designer has shown some type of layering or wrap on the runway this season. Here are eight of my favorite looks.


(From Left: Jean Paul Gaultier, Haider Ackermann, D&G, Anna Sui)


(From Left: Rodarte, Jeremy Laing, Missoni, Jill Stuart)

These wraps are so amazing that it's making me sweat. Any fashion that is physically making me perspire is great fashion. As for me, I've already started my fall purchases. I've bought a stunning black knit jacket from Burberry, and a black and white jacket from Guess. I'm literally marking down the days for fall.

Stay Stylish.

--Marcus

No comments: