5/4/11

It's Been A While

It's a combination of being busy, and merely not being inspired to write anything. I've also been spending a lot less time on the computer; I'm trying to read and study more. But never worry, I have been keeping up on the latest news, such as the Royal Wedding, which I thought was rather spectacular, Catherine Middleton looked beautiful.
This is going to be a short post because I have nothing in particular to talk about, I just wanted to show you all this picture of Elle Fanning. Elle Fanning wore Valentino t the Vogue Met Gala, and I thought she looked immaculate. I thought this particular look made her look elegant, but she was able to look excellent without looking too mature. I'm a big fan of her style.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

She looks so cute!

Samantha Lui said...

I. LOVE. WHAT. SHE'S. WEARING.