7/28/10

Fall is Fastly Approaching--Lovely

Yes, it will be August in just a mere 3 days, and you know what that means. It's one month until the January of Fashion--September. And we all know that means fall editions of magazines, fall clothing in stores, and who can forget the most important event known to fashion followers; Spring/Summer Fashion week. New York, Paris, Milan, London... Oh I cannot wait. It's almost as though I want to sleep and not wake up until the day fashion week begins. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

Who are you guys all excited to see? As for me I cannot wait to see the shows of Chanel, Christian Dior, Marc Jacobs, and John Galliano. You can expect to see reviews for each of those shows on my blog.

Anyway I guess I should actually do something productive with this blog instead of drooling over the thought of September. Here are the trends you can expect to see within a few weeks.

Gold, Fur (Real & Faux), and 50's inspired clothing.


(From Left: Lanvin, Chanel, Bottega Veneta, Altuzarra) 


(From Left: Carolina Herrera, Balmain, Lanvin, Blumarin)


(From Left: Bibhu Mohapatra, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Francesco Scognamigli) 

 

Oh I cannot wait for Fall, I believe it to be the best season in Fashion, and the best season all around.  Enjoy the clothes, they're divine. 

Stay Stylish.

--Marcus

(All photos from Style.com)

4 comments:

Bee K. said...

i looove the bottega veneta outfit in the first row :) great post ;)

Fashion's Religion said...

Oh I agree! It's gorgeous! I'm also a BIG fan of the Balmain in the second row.

nikol said...

I have to agree that Fall really is the best season for fashion. Or at least the most fun to dress up to.

Sophie Frances said...

aaa so much balmain