9/2/10

Lanvin for H&M



I am beyond stoked for this new collaboration with Lanvin and H&M. Lanvin has always been a favorite label of mine. Alber Elbaz is one of my fashion idols. I'm a little confused as to when the actual collection will be in stores. Style.com states the clothes will debut on November 20th, but New York Magazine says September 9th. Either way I will be there to buy some Lanvin for H&M.

What are you thoughts on this collaboration? Are you guys excited? Or peeved that such a high label is doing a collection with a minor fast-fashion retailer?

--Marcus

***UPDATE***

I just read via Women's Wear Daily, that the collection will debut in all stores world wide on November 23rd. But lucky for us Vegas dwellers we get the collection three days eariler on the 20th. We only get it three days early because the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is opening a new H&M store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think high label/fast fashion fusion is a wonderful idea. Not only does it help to bridge the gap between two distinct fashion worlds, but also creates a genre of it's own. And it helps to better acquaint people with finer fashion.

But that's just my thoughts.

Unknown said...

I love the idea and this it is wonderful that high-end designers are reaching middle America. Funny, I have a draft about Lanvin and Jimmy Choo using this concept. It will be great for fashionable people to increase build their wardrobe with interesting pieces.