9/18/10

A Scent Straight From the Gods

Today I went shopping with my aunt. Not looking for anything in particular I just had some extra money and decided I was better off spending it on some new clothes. While shopping we found ourselves outside of the Chanel store in the Wynn Hotel here in good ol' Las Vegas. While we were there I spotted something I have been so desperately trying to get my hands on, something so small yet so powerful. It was Bleu de Chanel, the advertisements on TV make the scent seem so enticing, so wonderful. I sampled it and I fell in love. It smelled like god himself made the wonderful aroma. And at only $125 for 3 ounces, I think I'm in love.

Ladies, If you want your boy to smell better than the best, then invest in this cologne.



Stay Stylish

--Marcus

No comments: