9/13/10

Spring/Summer 2011 RTW - Carolina Herrera

What can I say about this collection, other than perfect? I always look forward for viewing Carolina Herrera because her pieces are elegant, old-fashion, and simple, with a new age twist. This collection was feminine at its best with wide flowing dresses, form fitting high wasted pants, elegant tops, and of course pilgrim hats.

Florals for Spring is as common as the color black, but this season Carolina took Florals to a whole other level. I can honestly say that this single collection by Carolina is one of my all time favorite. You just can't find clothes like this from any other person. Here were my favorite looks from the runway.



The main theme of this collection was Asia, and I believe she hit it to a T, the color pallets were also stunning -- Magenta, crimson, and, emerald.

This collection is a great example of what real fashion is.

--Marcus

No comments: