10/27/10

Dita Von Teese Likes To Tease Me Through the Night

Lately I've become completely obsessed with a certain burlesque dancer. Whom should I credit with this obsession? The ever so lovely Andra of course. She's one of my best gal pals, and she is the next Dita Von Teese.

For a few days or so I've been thinking about trendsetters, and who I consider a trendsetter. Or not really a trendsetter so to speak, but who I think should be a considered one. Which brings me to Dita Von Teese. I think it's safe to say that I would kill for a lovely lady like Dita. She is my ideal women. Sexy, curvy, and has such a dark side. And my favorite time period is the 1950's. I love a beautiful pinup girl.



Everything about Dita is perfect, she is extremely fashionable. Not to mention is she is the new face of Givenchy. I have this list, I like to call it my Do or Die list. It was started one night two years ago by Amanda and I. I like to add to it every so often. The newest goal is watch a Dita Von Teese burlesque show, hopefully soon.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

She IS stunning..
Definitely the ideal woman.
Her style is so unique, and I totally agree with you, I also consider her a trendsetter, she's amazing. :))

Slow Fashioned said...

i love Dita Von Teese too! ...stop stealing my idols! ...well, i guess we can share.

Fashion's Religion said...

Fine fine Jessica, I will stop stealing them all. BUT in this case we will have to share, because I'm not giving up dita. :)

xox Marcus

Giuppy d'Aura said...

Dita is a Goddess

Fiona Timantti said...

She is gorgeous,yes (but she does not need those silicone implants). Her home is something to die for ...and her wardrobe!