9/14/10

Spring/Summer 2011 RTW - Donna Karan

When I watched the live show of Donna Karan yesterday morning I think my reaction was shock, why you ask? Well because she didn't use black. Donna Karan not using black is like me not stalking Lady Gaga's life via twitter. It's very rare. But she did pull out a flawless collection like always. Oh Karan, what would I do without you? Not love fashion as much, that's what.

She was one with nature this spring, her inspiration was the elements, wind, rocks, and earth, hell even the runway was covered with sand. She used a very limited color pallet consisting of different shades of beige, although some may say, "That's boring!" It was far from boring. Take a look for yourself.



Oh how I love Donna Karan, so if you're reading this Donna dear, please lets get married.

--Marcus

No comments: