1/10/11

Elle Fanning & Igor + Andre

I stumbled upon this art blog called Igor+Andre some time ago, and I check it periodically because it's full of some very spectacular, beautiful pieces. So today I got on the blog to check out whatever was new and found this immaculate piece of Elle Fanning in watercolor. I couldn't but help to share it with all of you.
And while you're at it, check out this video of the artist creating the piece. I found this incredibly interesting.
Now, please go visit the blog, Igor+Andre and check out all of his amazing work.

(All photos from Igor+Andre)


bloglovin

17 comments:

Igor+andré said...

Oh wow thank you so much your too kind :)

cathy. said...

That's so gorgeous. I love how it was all built up layer by layer. I don't have the patience OR the skill required for gorgeous watercolours. :P

xx

0 said...

AMAZING DRAWING!

<3

Dooshi said...

Oh I love this blog and it drawings! He's such a talent!!

Romance Is Boring said...

This painting is stunning! The detail is amazing x

Mercedes Morales said...

oh god, i want to draw like him

Brittany said...

The Fanning girls are just so angelic looking, but the artwork is just so fascinating! Just added you to my blogroll friend!

Slow Fashioned said...

its beautiful!

bahja imaan davis said...

Hello.
I love this style of art,really amazing.I love Igor+andré,must go there much more often.

Sophie Frances said...

oh wow that picture is amazing!!

Arushi Khosla said...

Love Elle! I saw her interview with Ellen and she's the most adorable little thing. Danny Roberts of Igor + Andre has consistently been amazing.

Molly Mercurio said...

I follow you know, please follow me! I love your blog!

HANANAA said...

hey u, just found your blog via ifb! and I think it's great! :)

xx

http://hannalovefashion.blogspot.com/

Le Jardin said...

love danny roberts. the colors are so vibrant.

visit, leave your mark, follow?
http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com
http://yoursuchatulle.tumblr.com

Laura Mullins said...

woww, that is really beautiful. elle fanning makes such a lovely subject!!

Zola said...

Love it! He's an Artist with a capital A!

Anonymous said...

My partner and I really enjoyed reading this blog post, I was just itching to know do you trade featured posts? I am always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I would ask.